Balloon bear for LOTV

Oggi è il grande giorno del 

Latest Rubber Stamp Launch of Lil Of The Valley!!!!!

Tra i tanti timbri proposti ho scelto il tenero orsetto con il palloncino... e presto vi mostrerò tutti gli altri.. io già li amo tantissimo !!!!!
Per questo dolcissimo timbro ho realizzato anche il tutorial della colorazione con i tombow!

Il dolce orsetto lo trovate qui Balloon
mentre per la colorazione vi aspetto sul canale youtube...ecco il link video


Today is the big day of the
Latest Rubber Stamp The Lil Of The Valley !!!!!
Among the many suggested stamps I chose the soft bear with the balloon ... and soon I will show you all the others .. I already love them so much !!!!!
For this sweetest stamp I also realized the tutorial of coloring with tombow!

The sweet teddy bear you find it here Balloon
while for coloring I'm waiting for you on the youtube channel ... here's the video link 

xx Sabrina




Commenti

  1. Hi Sabrina, welcome to the LOTV team :o)
    Fabulous card, I love the bunting coming off the edge and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari