NEW RELEASE WHIMSY DAY 1!!


Oggi è il grande giorno della new release whimsy stamps ed anche questa release è wooooow!!!!

Io ho scelto di colorare la meravigliosa *NEW Make a Wish 


Today is the big day of the new release whimsy stamps and also this release is wooooow !!!!

I chose to color the wonderful *NEW Make a Wish 

Per le ho scelto una colorazione copic.

Io adoro pazzamente i coniglietti e le fatine ed adoro i timbri whimsy stamps!!!

Domani vi mostrerò uno degli altri nuovi timbri...stay tuned!!!

For I chose a copic coloring.

I love crazy bunnies and fairies and I love stamps whimsy stamps !!!

Tomorrow I will show you one of the other new stamps ... stay tuned !!!
HUGS



Commenti

  1. I love this card to bits Sabrina! Stunning colour combo! Those papers are so beautiful with your lovely ink work on the image. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari