CCC48

Hi, today I decided to play with colors and one of the images Creepy Cute Chronicles !I chose CCC48 and I colored with Copic...I love her purple hair!!!


I chose to insert  CCC48 in my art journal, I created the background using Distress Oxide and some stamped, I inserted a piece of lace and above I pasted the fashion hairdresser!


xoxo Sabrina 


Per acquistare i meravigliosi OddBall Art  clicca sull'immagine qui sotto ed ATTENZIONE PER TUTTI I MIEI AMICI UNO SPECIALE SCONTO DEL 10% SULL'ACQUISTO DEI VOSTRI DIGITAL!!! (LEGGI SOTTO)

To buy the wonderful OddBall Art click on the image below and ATTENTION FOR ALL MY FRIENDS A SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF 10% ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR DIGITALS !!! (READ BELOW)



Se desideri usufruire dello sconto del 10% sul tuo acquisto usa il mio codice DT: 
If you wish to take advantage of the 10% discount on your purchase, use my DT code:

DTSABRINA10

Buon shopping su OddBall Art , non vedo l'ora di vedere i vostri magnifici lavori con questi strabilianti timbri!!!!

Good shopping on OddBall Art, I can not wait to see your magnificent work with these amazing stamps !!!!


Commenti

Post più popolari