unicornmania

Ciao , avete già partecipato al nuovo challegne The Paper Shelter? ... Correte!

Hi, have you already participated in the new challegne The Paper Shelter? ... Run!


Ecco la mia card d'ispirazione , ho colorato il bellissimo unicornmania con i Distress... era da un po' che non li utilizzavo e mi è tornata la passione!!

Here is my inspiring card, I colored the beautiful unicornmania  with the Distress ... it was a while since I used them and my passion returned !!



Per vedere tutte le card d'ispirazione del DT vi aspettiamo sul Blog ( clicca sulla scritta qui sotto) e non perdere l'occasione di partecipare e vincere il codice sconto!!!

To see all the DT-inspired cards, we wait for you on the Blog (click on the writing below) and do not miss the chance to participate and win the discount code !!!



I participate in the challenge:






Commenti

Post più popolari