love Coffee LO ...aspettando l'autunno

ciao, oggi vi mostro il mio LO autunnale... aspetto tutto l'anno l'estate ma poi non vedo l'ora che arrivi l'autunno con i suoi colori caldi ... ed ecco che nasce il mio LO dai colori caldi.

hello, today I show you my autumn LO ... I wait all year for summer but then I can't wait for autumn to come with its warm colors ... and here is where my LO with warm colors is born .


ho utilizzato la Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 04 Laserowe LOVE come base per il LO, la mia foto con un caldo caffè con latte di mandorla (lo adoro!) con sotto due ritagli conPaper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time -05 Laserowe LOVE and Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 01 Laserowe LOVE

I used the Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 04 Laserowe LOVE as the base for the LO, my photo with a warm coffee with almond milk (I love it!) with two scraps with Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time -05 Laserowe LOVE and Paper 30x30 cm - Coffee Time - 01 Laserowe LOVE


Per le decorazioni ho colorato con le matite il timbro del maggiolino di Laserowe Love, i chipboard Chipboard chipboards - Cup of coffe - Kitchen TimeChipboard - Hearts - Simple Wedding and Chipboard - Round frame with stars Le Astre

For the decorations I colored with the pencils the stamp of the beetle of Laserowe Love, the Chipboard chipboards - Cup of coffe - Kitchen TimeChipboard - Hearts - Simple Wedding and Chipboard - Round frame with stars Le Astre



Ed ecco il mio LO autunnale pronto!

And here is my autumnal LO ready!


xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina





Commenti

Post più popolari