TO TO PLANNER - CHALLENGE CLEVER DEXTER - STAMPES DELIGHTS

 hello friends today it's my turn to publish and I want to show you the page I made for my diary ... TO DO, if things to do during the day are always a lot and 24 hours are not enough anymore !!


this month the theme of the challenge is WATERCOLOR BACKGROUND 


the sponsor of the month is the amazing Stampers Delights  .

I enjoyed playing with the sweet Chibi Crafty Girls 1 coloring it digitally with my IPad and creating a page for the planner .... I love playing with digital stamps, they allow me to create many ready-to-print projects



 and have you ever tried to create digitally?  ... it's superlative and fun !!!  I hope that there will be some inspiration, a hug and I hope to see you too among the participants in the challenge of the month !!!



Xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina

Commenti

Post più popolari