Snowman Hugs - DT Digi Doodle



Hello to all Digi Doodle friends! Like every Sunday, here I am with my new project!
Today I present the very nice Snowman Hugs

Ciao a tutti gli amici di Digi Doodle! Come ogni domenica, eccomi con il mio nuovo progetto!
Oggi vi presento i simpatici Snowman Hugs


For its coloring I used the Tombow Dual Brush, I leave the color codes:
Per la sua colorazione ho usato il pennello Tombow Dual, lascio i codici colore:
- snowman: N65, 528
- nose: 946
- arms: 977
-  mouth : 845
- cheeks: 772
- hat and scarf: 845
- jackets: 946
- Hearts jackets: 528
- shades: N15

This hug between snowmen is so sweet that I decided to let it enter my Christmas, using it to create a Christmas home decor !!!
I bought a small sled to mount, I assembled and colored with Tommy Art colors by Tommaso Bottalico, I used brown brown mixed with TImbrillo TOmmy Art to give more brightness to the color !!
I put the fake snow on the slide and to create the sand effect I used the "colored fine-grained" of the 13 @ art gray color. I have included several embellishments, such as trees, frames created with ceramic plaster, Christmas packages, mushrooms, reindeer in wood ... in short, everything that could make my sled scene ... and finally the beautiful Snowman Hugs

Questo abbraccio tra pupazzi di neve ĆØ cosƬ dolce che ho deciso di lasciarlo entrare nel mio Natale, usandolo per creare un arredamento natalizio !!!
Ho comprato una piccola slitta da montare, ho assemblato e colorato con i colori Tommy Art di Tommaso Bottalico, ho usato marrone marrone mescolato con TImbrillo TOmmy Art per dare piĆ¹ luminositĆ  al colore !!
Ho messo la neve finta sulla diapositiva e per creare l'effetto sabbia ho usato il "colore a grana fine" del colore grigio 13 @ art. Ho incluso diversi abbellimenti, come alberi, cornici create con ceramiche, pacchetti natalizi, funghi, renne in legno ... insomma, tutto ciĆ² che potrebbe rendere la mia scena da slittino ... e infine la bellissima Snowman Hugs


This little sled will complete the decoration of the space dedicated to Christmas gifts in my living room! I hope I will be inspired, a Sabrina hug

Questa piccola slitta completerĆ  la decorazione dello spazio dedicato ai regali di Natale nel mio salotto! Spero di essere ispirato, un abbraccio Sabrina


Commenti

Post piĆ¹ popolari