ISPIRAZIONE DEL MESE DI FEBBRAIO PER CLEVER DEXTER CHALLENGE CON POLKADOOLDES!


Clever Dexter Challenge #2

Ciao

oggi vi ispiro con una card piena d'amore per   Clever Dexter Challenge, per il mese di febbraio il tema è "X's & O's" e lo sponsor è   Polkadoodles!
Hi

today I inspire you with a card full of love for the  Clever Dexter Challenge this February whose theme is "X's & O's" and in which we have as a sponsor the Polkadoodles brand.



Come prima cosa ho stampato  Too Cute kitty love su carta Copic e ho colorato con essi, ho creato le scritte con la penna tecnica ed ho ritagliato  9,5x10,5

first I printed Too Cute kitty love Copic paper and colored using Copics, then I added the writing with the technical pen and I cut 9,5x10,5cm 


ho poi utilizzato due carte patterned e una carta foilizzata ritagliate rispettivamente  10.5x11.5 - 11.5x12.5 and 13x14cm  ed ho assemblato le varie parti con il biadesivo

I then made two patterned papers and one foil paper at 10.5x11.5 - 11.5x12.5 and 13x14cm respectively and I glued all the paper scraps with double-sided scotch tape


io amo questo gattino ed il suo carico di cuori!

I love this sweet kitten with a load of hearts!


Non dimenticare di partecipare al #cleverdexter2020 e di seguire me e tutte le ragazze del DT sui profili IG Facebook.
vi aspettiamo HERE!

I remind you that you have until the end of the month to participate, that you can upload your projects to the networks with the hashtag #cleverdexter2020 and that you can follow us through the blog, the IG profile and Facebook.

We wait for you HERE!


Commenti

Post più popolari