Clever Dexter Challenge - inspiration!

Hello friends!!!
Today I bring you a card that I have made for the DT Clever Dexter Challenge.



This month the theme is "Struck by Luck" and the color combo to use is black, yellow, mint and hunter green or dark.


To make it I have used this stamp, "Unicorn Lil Miss Sugarpops", donated by our sponsor Polkadoodles


I colored "Unicorn Lil Miss Sugarpops" with prismacolor and with the scanncut I cut out everything necessary to build my card ... The whole world needs color, and I decided to set my card in the sky with clouds and rainbow to keep company "Unicorn Lil Miss Sugarpops"!




I hope you like it and encourage you to participate in this month's Clever Dexter Challenge. Remember that the prize is three seals from our sponsor Polkadoodles.


xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina 




Commenti

Post più popolari