New Amazing You-Paisley Elephant

 Today I show you my new card with the fabulous  New Amazing You-Paisley Elephant Rubber Stamp Set [00-884P5]
I used STICKER PAPER - 10 1/2 SHEETS [99558] to create the background and the fantastic SHAVED ICE [SH101] ... The effect is super !!
On a watercolor paper I created the colored background with oxide distress and, with the help of a stencil stains and the embossing pad I created the stains ... with the EMBOSSING POWDER FLEUR DE LIS [EP465] I love madly because it creates some real spots and the ebossatura is fluid ... wonderful !!!
I always stamped with the embosser pad and used the EMBOSSING POWDER BROWN FIZZ OPAQUE [EP381] and my card is ready !!!


I Used: 
STAMP
OTHER:

I love ... it seems to be on a safari!
I hope to be inspired by you, a Sabrina hug

Commenti

Post più popolari