iggy - new release Whimsy Stamps


Ciao, oggi è il secondo giorno dalla new release Whimsy Stamps, ed oggi io vi mostro la dolce Iggy con i suoi amorevoli pinguini!!!

Hello, today is the second day from the new release Whimsy Stamps, and today I show you the sweet Iggy  with her loving penguins !!!

Ho colorato Iggy  con i Nuvo Marker Pens 
I colored Iggy with the Nuvo Marker Pens


Per realizzare la card ho ritagliato la base con la mia Scan'n Cut e, grazie all'aiuto di uno stencil e la embellishment mousse By Tonic Studios ho realizzato lo sfondo della card, sempre con la scan'n cut ho ritagliato le stelle e le foglie e le ho poi emobossate con le polveri embossing powders by Sparkle n Sprinkle , qualche goccia di nuvo drop collection by Tonic e la mia card è pronta! 
Vi lascio il video con i dettagli!

To make the card I cut the base with my Scan'n Cut and, thanks to the help of a stencil and the mousse embellishment mousse By Tonic Studios I created the background of the card, always with the scan'n cut I cut out the stars and the leaves and I then emobossate with powders embossing powders by Sparkle n Sprinkle  a few drops of new nuvo drop collection by Tonic and my card is ready!
I leave the video with the details!


I participate in the challenge:









Commenti

  1. Wow! La tua carta è così bella. La colorazione è spettacolare. Grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida HeartcraftPaper. Buona fortuna.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's November "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari