New release Digi Doodles Gentleman George

Hello and welcome to my Sunday appointment !!!
Today we want to show you one of the amazing new release digs

Ciao e benvenuto al mio appuntamento domenicale !!!
Oggi vogliamo mostrarvi uno dei fantastici nuovi scavi di rilascio


You have to know that January 6th was the birthday of my big brother and this stamp was just what I wanted most ... yes, because the gifts are made with the heart !!! 
and so my new card was born

Devi sapere che il 6 gennaio è stato il compleanno di mio fratello maggiore e questo francobollo era proprio quello che volevo di più ... sì, perché i regali sono fatti con il cuore !!!
e così è nata la mia nuova carta


I colored with prismacolor pencils, I insert the codes used

ecco i prismacolor utilizzati 

skin: 140 - 938 - 927 - 939 - 943 
hair: 935 - 1065 - 1054
heart: 935 - 941 - 922
outfit: 935 - 1027 - 904
shoe: 935 - 1082 - 941 

I remind you of the link to buy the new release and we can not wait to see all your projects with these lovely men

Ti ricordo il link per acquistare la nuova versione e non vediamo l'ora di vedere tutti i tuoi progetti con questi adorabili uomini


XX Sabrina

Commenti

Post più popolari