Sweet Girl Ellie with Poinsettia DT Swedish House Crafts



Hello to all!
it's my turn again and today I want to show you the wonderful one Sweet Girl Ellie with Poinsettia and my new card!

I love the Gummiapan ... they have everything I want and I look for the stamps: a clear stamped, infinite, thin all well-defined traits ... in short, a perfect stamp ... And then I have a weakness for the girls!

Ciao a tutti!
è il mio turno di nuovo e oggi voglio mostrarti la meravigliosa Sweet Girl Ellie con Poinsettia e la mia nuova carta!

Amo i Gummiapan ... hanno tutto quello che voglio e cerco i francobolli: un timbro chiaro, infinito, sottile, tutti i tratti ben definiti ... in breve, un francobollo perfetto ... E poi ho un debole per le ragazze!



For the tender Sweet Girl Ellie with Poinsettia, I chose a very delicate colour and I used the distress! And then nestled her in this adorable heart of sequins!!!

Also for this project you will find the video at the bottom, in which I show you how simple it is to create a card with just one stamp and without using dies!

I used:

Per la tenera Sweet Girl Ellie con Poinsettia, ho scelto un colore molto delicato e ho usato l'angoscia! E poi l'ha accoccolata in questo adorabile cuore di lustrini !!!

Anche per questo progetto troverai il video in basso, in cui ti mostro quanto sia semplice creare una carta con un solo timbro e senza usare le matrici!

ho utilizzato:





Happy viewing with the tutorial !!





Sabrina xx






Commenti

Post più popolari