GOODNIGHT HIPPO

Hello!!! Happy weekend everyone, today I'm here to keep you company with the sweet GOODNIGHT HIPPO and the beautiful Laserowe Love chipboards!!!

Ciao!!! Buon fine settimana a tutti, oggi sono qui per farvi compagnia con il dolce GOODNIGHT HIPPO e gli splendidi chipboard Laserowe Love !!!


I printed GOODNIGHT HIPPO
 on 300gr watercolor paper and I colored with the Tombow Dual Brush!
I decided to assemble the sleepy GOODNIGHT HIPPO
 using Laserowe Love  chipboards ... in a small Ippotamus it's really cute on these chipoboards!
Those who follow me know that I love bears a lot and it's perfect to make my card so sweet !!
To create my card I used Pasek Pink and blue JOY - 06 - Laserowe LOVE  I fustella two Flourishes that I inserted under 

ekturka - Ramka kwadratowa Paroles z ornamentem roślinnym 


with a floral ornament, above it I put the stamp of The Papernest Dolls and the sweetest 

Tekturka - Kotek 3 - Emma & Billy on which I created dots with Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Ho stampato GOODNIGHT HIPPO
  su carta da acquerello da 300gr e ho colorato con il pennello Tombow Dual!
Ho deciso di assemblare il sonnolento GOODNIGHT HIPPO
  usando le chipboard Laserowe Love  ... in un piccolo Ippotamus è davvero carino su queste chipoboard!
Chi mi segue sa che io amo molto ed è perfetto per rendere la mia carta così dolce !!
Per creare la mia carta ho usatoPasek Pink and blue JOY - 06 - Laserowe LOVE  ho fustellato due Flourishes che ho inserito sotto

con un ornamento floreale, sopra di esso ho messo il timbro di The Papernest Dolls e il più dolce

Tekturka - Kotek 3 - Emma & Billy

 su cui ho creato punti con Nuvo Crystal Drops.


, cutting out the blue stars and the clouds of the card kit Billy and Emma, flowers and Nuvo crystal Drops ... Now my card can be delivered to the parents of a sweet baby !!





To buy click on the image below ... I can not wait to see all your projects with the sweetest GOODNIGHT HIPPO!!!

Click on the images to purchase the chipboard



a hugs Sabrina



Commenti

Post più popolari