TUTORIAL Gummiapan Stamp - L. Fairytale



Hello, like every second Friday of the month, here I am to keep you company with a new project and a new video tutorial!
Today I show you how I coloured the wonderful Gummiapan Stamp - L. Fairytale




For Gummiapan Stamp - L. Fairytale I chose to colour with Tombows. This is a wonderful stamp with an absolutely perfect stamped image. It is possible to colour it inmany ways and can be used in many projects! I have chosen to give her half sleeves on her arms, helped by the band around her arm. It allows me to create her half sleeve; but made with the sleeveless top ... precise to show how we can give a thousand interpretations to the stamps!

I created the background of my card using the stamps Gummiapan Stamp - Butterfly Papilio - large and Gummiapan Stamp - Text Love is Patient and I have distressed edges. I used an embossing pad, a stencil and embossing powder to create the stains. Finally I assembled the card.


Products used I and, at the bottom, you can find the video tutorial.









































































Video Tutorial:



Hugs Sabrina

Commenti

Post più popolari