Merry Xmas with DigiDoodle (DT)


Hello! We arrived on Christmas Eve and for this day of celebration, I wish to leave you my best wishes with the beautiful stamp Aspen & Oakley

Ciao! Siamo arrivati alla vigilia di Natale e per questo giorno di festa, desidero lasciarvi i miei migliori auguri con il bellissimo francobollo Aspen & Oakley



Given my distance (I keep you company from Italy) I leave you my warmest wishes with a card dedicated to all of you friends of Digi Doodle Studio !!!

Vista la mia distanza, vi lascio i miei migliori auguri con una cartolina dedicata a tutti voi amici di  Digi Doodle Studio !!!



To create my card I printed the beautiful  Aspen & Oakley on Watercolor Canson 300gr paper, and I colored it with Prismacolor ... here I leave the color codes used for the various parts:

Per creare la mia carta ho stampato la bella  Aspen & Oakley  su carta acquerello Canson 300gr, e l'ho colorata con Prismacolor ... qui lascio i codici colore usati per le varie parti:

SKIN: 943-939-927-140-921
HAIR: 935-948-946-1082-938
OUTFIT: 935-1006-910-943-903-919
GIF: 1007-935
SHOE: 943
FLAKES: 935-924-122
SLEIGH: 941-943-935

Per il pellicciotto della giacca e delle scarpe, ho utilizzato i NUVO... Glitter per la giacca e bianco per le scarpe!

For the fur coat and jacket I used the NUVO ... White for the Shoes and glittery clear for jacket!


The background of my card I made it using one of Tommy Art's stancil and its Brilli gel color powder POWDER ... an effect that I love, immediately creates the Christmas atmosphere!

I added the die-cut created with the Oro vinyl. I used Heidi Swapp "BELIVE" die ... because you have to believe in the magic of Christmas because it manifests itself !!!
I then added a patterned contrast card, with black and white stripes, to complete my greeting card for you !!!!

Lo sfondo della mia scheda l'ho realizzato utilizzando uno stancil di Tommy Art e la sua polvere di colore in gel Brilli POWDER ... un effetto che adoro, crea immediatamente l'atmosfera natalizia!

Ho aggiunto la fustella creata con il vinile Oro. Ho usato Heidi Swapp "BELIVE" die ... perchƩ devi credere nella magia del Natale perchƩ si manifesta !!!
Ho quindi aggiunto una carta di contrasto fantasia, con strisce bianche e nere, per completare il mio biglietto di auguri per voi !!!!


I just have to wish you a Merry Christmas !!!!
Non mi resta che augurarvi un Dolce Natale!

A hug Sabrina


Commenti

Post piĆ¹ popolari