Melanie Snow DT Digi Doodle


Hello, like every Sunday here I am to keep you company on Digi Doodle Today I show you the adorable Melanie Snow

Ciao, come ogni domenica qui sono per farti compagnia su Digi Doodle ! Oggi ti mostro l'adorabile Melanie Snow





For her I thought of an S & C card, I colored the sweet Melanie Snow with the Tombow Dual Brush, I leave the color codes used
Skin: 850 - 912
hair: 947-969
Outfit: 772 - 192 - 526
Snow and Fur hats: N95 + 451
penguins: N15 - N95
Candy: 847
Lip: 847
Berries and leaves hat: 847 - 245

For the base of the card I used watercolor paper of Prima Marketing, I used an acrylic block in which I stuck the Distress Oxide Broken China, I sprayed water on the block, and I placed it on my paper and created the stains blue that you see on the bottom! Freehand and with a technical drawing pen, I designed two intersecting circles, on which I later designed some hearts and seams. Finally I used the NUVO Chocolate Fondue to create the dots on the rims.
Once dried the dots I glued the beautiful Melanie Snow and I inserted a Christmas sentiment, buffered with the VersaFine Clair Nocturne and Warm Breeze ... and here is my card ready !!

Ciao, come ogni domenica qui sono per farti compagnia! Oggi ti mostro l'adorabile Melanie Snow



Per lei ho pensato ad una scheda S & C, ho colorato la dolce Melanie Snow on il Tombow Dual Brush, lascio i codici colore usati
Pelle: 850 - 912
capelli: 947-969
Vestito: 772 - 192 - 526
Cappelli di pelliccia e di neve: N95 + 451
pinguini: N15 - N95
Caramelle: 847
Labello: 847
Cappello di bacche e foglie: 847 - 245

Per la base della carta ho usato la carta acquerello di Prima Marketing, ho usato un blocco acrilico in cui ho infilato l'Ossido rotto Cina, ho spruzzato acqua sul blocco e l'ho messo sul mio foglio e ho creato le macchie blu che vedi in fondo! Disegnando a mano libera e con un disegno tecnico, ho disegnato due cerchi intersecanti, su cui poi ho disegnato alcuni cuori e cuciture. Finalmente ho usato la Fonduta di Cioccolato NUVO per creare i punti sui cerchi.
Una volta asciugati i punti ho incollato la bella Melanie Snow e ho inserito un sentimento natalizio, tamponato con il VersaFine Clair Nocturne e Warm Breeze ... ed ecco pronta la mia carta !!

xx Sabrina






Commenti

Post più popolari