challenge + new release Crafty Sentiments


Il matrimonio è, e resterà sempre, il viaggio di scoperta più importante che l’uomo possa compiere.
(Søren Kierkegaard)
Marriage is, and will always remain, the most important voyage of discovery that man can accomplish.
(Søren Kierkegaard)
Ciao, con grande gioia vi mostro uno dei timbri della new release Crafty Sentiments !!!!
Hello, with great joy I show you one of the stamps of the new release Crafty Sentiments !!!!



Per creare la mia card, ho utilizzato la fustella della Crealies che tanto amo (presto vi farò un tutorial)  !
Gli sposini li ho colorati con i ditress i modo molto semplice!!! 

Questi due sposini sembrano proprio felici insieme... mi ricordano l'emozione del giorno del mio matrimonio!!!

Vi ricordo che oggi ha inizio un nuovo challenge di Crafty sentiment con tema Anything Goes... impossibile non partecipare... vi aspetto sul blog ( clicca sull'immagine qui sotto per essere trasportato sul blog) 

To create my card, I used the fading of Crealies that I love so much (soon I will make you a tutorial)!
The newlyweds I colored them with the ditress the very simple way !!!

These two newlyweds seem really happy together ... they remind me of the emotion of my wedding day !!!

I remind you that today begins a new challenge of Crafty sentiment with theme Anything Goes ... impossible not to participate ... I wait for you on the blog (click on the image below to be transported to the blog)


Hugs Sabrina




Commenti

Post più popolari