Heart


ciao! Eccomi con il mio primo post della giornata con sparkle'n sprinkle
Products used:
STAMP:
In this project, I wanted to bring out the fabulous sentiment of the set 00-886P8 Happiness Greetings, putting it in the foreground! I cut a 14x14 patterned card, with a cardboard I created the thickness on which I glued a piece of decorated acetate, a corrugated paper with soiled Mousse Cosmic Brown [810N] .
I then inserted a cloth strip. On paper 300gr I have timbarto sentiment 00-886P8 Happiness Greetings, I distracted the edges with a scissors and chased with a very light brown pad. 
With a purple pad I stamped the leaves of the set 00-886P8 Happiness Greetings, I cut them out and insert them under the sentiment as embellishment.
To complete my card I used a wing created with modeling clay and the fabulous Crystal Drops - Metallic Bright Gold - Enamel Dots [653N]!!!
My card is ready!
In questo progetto, ho voluto far emergere il sentimento favoloso del set 00-886P8 Happiness Greetings, mettendolo in primo piano! Ho tagliato una carta fantasia 14x14, con un cartoncino ho creato lo spessore su cui ho incollato un pezzo di acetato decorato, una carta ondulata con sporco Mousse Cosmic Brown [810N].

Ho quindi inserito una striscia di stoffa. Sulla carta 300gr ho timbarto sentimento 00-886P8 auguri di felicitĆ , ho distratto i bordi con una forbice e inseguito con un pad molto leggero marrone.

Con un pad viola ho stampato le foglie del set 00-886P8 Happiness Greetings, le ho ritagliate e le ho inserite sotto il sentimento come abbellimento.

Per completare la mia carta ho usato un'ala creata con l'argilla da modellare e le favolose gocce di cristallo - Metallic Bright Gold - Smalto Dots [653N] !!!

La mia carta ĆØ pronta!
Hug Sabrina


Commenti

Post piĆ¹ popolari