Good Luck Card


Welcome to everyone,
I'm Sabrina and today I show you how I made my card Good Luck!

Making it is simple ... I cut out a patterned paper and a watercolor paper.

On the acqurellabile card I stamped the beautiful Gummiapan Stamp - Flourish Frame, with the embossing pad, I put the white embossing powder and I used the metalized watercolors to paint Gummiapan Stamp - Flourish Frame.

With the same colors I created the spots. I stamped one side of the card with Gummiapan Stamp - Text Love is Patient,  I have distressed the edges and inserted the wonderful die Gummiapan Die - Good Luck... the effect you see in the picture is thanks to the embossing pad and the embosser powder ... in the video you find the procedure!!!

then I glued my watercolor paper on the patterned paper and inserted a twine!
I post the video where you can find step by step the whole process !!!




Products used:





Good vision




Commenti

Post più popolari